be quiet! Dark Rock 3

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Tech Power Up have reviewed the be quiet! Dark Rock 3 cooler - here's a snippet:

"be quiet!'s legacy of quality and excellence started with their power supplies. Rather than stop there, they expanded to include fans, coolers, thermal pastes, and more. With success, however, one must continue to move forward, which be quiet! has done. Improving on their previous designs and offering best-in-class build quality, it becomes very easy to see how they won and continue to win so many rewards.

Today's review will focus on be quiet!'s Dark Rock 3, the little brother to the Dark Rock Pro 3. Featuring six 6 mm heatpipes, a 135 x 25 mm 1400 RPM PWM fan, 51 wave-contour, dark nickel-plated aluminum fins, and dripping in style, I expect it to be an exceptional performer. That said, you are not reading this review to hear me speculate, so let us get to it to see just how well be quiet!'s Dark Rock 3 performs!"

intro_small.jpg

Read more here.

Reaction score
For £41.69 that's not bad.
Me like, me want.:D

And good review's as ever Becky.:thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Good coolers, was on my shortlist when I build this PC...

CSB

Reaction score
Seems like everyone is now copying Noctua and their range. I like the all black colour though. Saying that, I'd still keep my Noctual NH-D14. Just a preference, but great cooler for the price.

CSB

Reaction score
Seems like everyone is just copying Noctua and their range. I like the dark colour though an dis a great price for what you get. i still wouldn't give up my Noctua NH-D14 cooler though. Just my personal taste and I like my dual fan set up.

Edit: Oh so now the website decides to accept my post after I kept getting an error message as I clicked on Post Reply. Oh well, I'm like that old VHS tape advert with the skeleton "Re-record, not fade away" hahahahahaha

I apologise to anyone too young to remember that

Ask a Question