The Stupidest thing you have done !!

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
This could be fun , the stupidest , craziest thing i ever did was install an extra phone cable from an existing point and to test the line and phone by dialling 999 which came into my head first, then as quickly as i dialled put the phone down....30 minutes past before the Police paid me a visit and politely told me what a D*** i had been :(

(I was about 19)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Flops

Get married :)

Twice.........
laughingsmiley.gif

Got the badge ..No 2 still with me :wave:

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
when i was about 14 i had a small balsa wood aeroplane, to make it fly you had to wind it up as it had an elastic band inside, not content with having to wind it up all the time myself and a friend stole a firework at halloween, cut a hole in the tail and rammed it in with a good helping of hot glue and my good friend ducktape it wasn't going anywhere, we set it off at about 35 degrees and watched it fly off into the horizon where it promptly blew into a thousand pieces, was pretty spectacular to watch though
laughingsmiley.gif

*i do not advise doing this, if you are stupid enough to try it do it in a wide open space away from people and wildlife*

Reaction score
I was about 13, and I had just found out I could ride non-handed on my bike.

So I was going down a fairly steep hill, and at the bottom was a junction.

For some reason, I didn't turn, and just kept going forwards until a split second before I was about to hit the lamp post on the kerb, I went to put my hands on the handlebars to turn but missed them and went face first into the lamp post.

I broke my nose and gave myself a massive gash on my arm.

That wasn't a very good day.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
PotGuy said:
I was about 13, and I had just found out I could ride non-handed on my bike.

So I was going down a fairly steep hill, and at the bottom was a junction.

For some reason, I didn't turn, and just kept going forwards until a split second before I was about to hit the lamp post on the kerb, I went to put my hands on the handlebars to turn but missed them and went face first into the lamp post.

I broke my nose and gave myself a massive gash on my arm.

That wasn't a very good day.

i tried doing that over a speed bump once, as you can imagine it didn't go too well lol

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Well when i was about 13, i decided to close my eyes while riding a bike.... and a ran right into a barb wire fence. Gave me a few good gashes on my hand and arm, lucky my gorgeous face was saved :p

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Well, :rolleyes: there was the time that I wanted to cook some potatoes in the microwave - I peeled them, popped them into a lidded container with a little water popped them inside and set the timer.

When the pinger pinged, I opened the oven door and..........? No sign of the spuds. The oven was empty and I was completely baffled.

I suspected spud-nappers ... it was only when I opened the cupboard above the microwave that I found them, sitting on top of a stack of plates. :lol:

The amazing thing is that the oven still worked perfectly afterwards. :D

Reaction score
I jumped off a 10 foot goalpost and landed on concrete when i was 10...couldn't walk for a week, and i bit my tongue clean off. I didn't realise that tongues held so much blood...

hehee fun learning to walk again though. You just fall down and feel helpless :lol:

oh and i once made a hot air ballon in a science lesson by making a wire frame that supported a small oil burner, and a box of tissue paper around it. Mine fell apart and burnt the roof down :D :lol:

ah, but my favourite has to be (and sorry for the ranting) the time me and a few friends stole some pieces of magnesium from the science prep room, and hid the metal inside a sandwich, which we left on the floor for the birds.

needless to say, the poor seagull exploded.

Thats probabley the coolest stuff thats happened to me so far...

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Some of you guys have lived to the (infirmary) max :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
michael 118 said:
needless to say, the poor seagull exploded.

Wrapping up a quarter tab Alka Seltzer in a ball of bread does the same thing :D

I found this out at the public rubbish dump at St Austell in the seventies, where the local friendly binmen instructed me on how to get rid of them pests and have some fun along the way.

The seagulls sortta swell midflight, vomit, then plunge to earth.

If any RSPCA staff are reading this, I made the whole thing up :eek:

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Wrapping up a quarter tab Alka Seltzer in a ball of bread does the same thing :D

I found this out at the public rubbish dump at St Austell in the seventies, where the local friendly binmen instructed me on how to get rid of them pests and have some fun along the way.

The seagulls sortta swell midflight, vomit, then plunge to earth.

If any RSPCA staff are reading this, I made the whole thing up :eek:

:lol: my little brother starts secondary school today, i'll show him where he can find the good stuff ;)

same, i love animals too! :lol:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
As a kid, trying to walk ACROSS my grandfather's coldframe. Went through the glass, cut my legs to ribbons and ruined his cucumbers. He was not happy.

Reaction score
At the age of 12 I wanted to parachute so one day I found an old umbrella opened it up it seemed ok, with a few of my mates I decided to try parachuting off of a 40ft high quarry all went well for 20ft during the last 20ft the umbrella went inside out and boy did I travel fast>>>> Ouch:eek:

Ask a Question