The Server could not be found.

Sychman

I have being trying to access news groups in Windows Mail.

After subscribing to groups I get the following message when trying to
connect.

The Server could not be found.

Configuration
Account: msnews.microsoft.comrich
Server: msnews.microsoft.comrich
Protocol: NNTP
Port:119
Secure(SSL):0
Code:800ccc0d

Any help will be grately appreciated.

Regards Sychman.

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

The server is actually named msnews.microsoft.com.
Why do you have 'rich' at the end?

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Sychman" wrote in message
I have being trying to access news groups in Windows Mail.

After subscribing to groups I get the following message when trying to
connect.

The Server could not be found.

Configuration
Account: msnews.microsoft.comrich
Server: msnews.microsoft.comrich
Protocol: NNTP
Port:119
Secure(SSL):0
Code:800ccc0d

Any help will be grately appreciated.

Regards Sychman.

Dave N9

Why do you have "rich" on the end of the server name?
It should be
msnews.microsoft.com