The PCReview 'Show Us Your Desktop Background' Thread

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
TWO FULL SIZE

REvMjDYl.jpg

Artsy fartsy shot to test the bokeh of the lens. The pic was taken with my new toy, Pentax K-30, at full res 4928 x 3264 and resized to 19200x1200. :lol:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Thanks bootneck02 was just a quick trial snap. I don't normally like purple. I may try and use the colours in the picture to make up a Window Maker theme sometime in the autumn when I have a bit more time. :cool:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I'm liking your selection of Rossi walls Evan. :)

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I'm liking your selection of Rossi walls Evan. :)

I will post some links later on. Lately most of the decent images I have found have had to be cropped. I don't mind if an original photographer puts their watermark across something, but it winds me up when people steal images and put some crappy watermark or Facebook/Twatter link across it :(

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Nice wall, but what the deuce have you done to the status bar clock!?

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Nice wall, but what the deuce have you done to the status bar clock!?

Its called " Atomic Alarm Clock " I got it off Give away of the day. I need to keep an eye on some of my work assignments and with this I am able to set alarms to tell me to get a move on. Also a bigger clock is easier on the eye for me :thumb:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Still keeping with bike racing, but in an entirely different class of race.
Here we have Guy Martin at the TT 2013

xsubm.png

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Im new here & am looking for information on adding Chinese to my translation for Excel. Can anyone help?
:D

Ask a Question