The PC Review Story

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
...George Bush was holding a peace convention(sic) and....

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I think this is a good place to stop :D

Here's the whole thing:

He was sat at his computer, pondering the existence of an anti-virus that will get rid of the most obnoxious fart known to mankind, which When Inhaled would make you turn a funny colour and pass out. He came to the conclusion that he should drink copious amounts of grapefruit juice with peppermint cordial which would then make him burp large magic bubbles, which would, upon bursting transform into the biggest and brightest melon, which would be great if only he could share it with his pet frog, Roland, who sometimes Had a very nasty habit of eating mellons, so he Hid it under his bed, along with his rather large stash of late night reading material, with titles such as 'Melons Monthly' . Looking out of his window, he saw Roland, along with a couple of his buddies page 3 girl and the shopkeeper from down the road and thought aye aye, time to activate the sigils which he last used on Customer Services at Time Computers! So he joined his fellow mates in some professional bird watching whilst they talked about how many people you could fit in a Computer Shop showroom full of computer parts. Then he heard a murmur emanating from behind a door shaped like a hobbit hole. It sounded like that same obnoxious fart. He wondered if it might be some particularly large mice dancing away in the moonlight in the nude, with lots of "PCReviewed" matured cheddar! So he decided to smell the cheese, leftover from the meal psd99 had earlier and thought I believe I can fly which he soon realised was false when he decided to tell the pink panther, Quadophile to stop playing his trumpet because he wanted to know whether that new Zalman HSF was quieter than the stock supplied HSF until a more interesting program appeared on the TV that he knew he shouldn't be watching but he just couldn't help himself. He went to grab the popcorn but found a small thermonuclear device in the salad crisper which was covered in bird poo , everyone found this so incredibly disturbing that they felt they had to book a one way ticket to New Orleans where George Bush was holding a peace convention and practising Voodoo whilst eating a bowl of Gumbo containing large juicy melons Which had been injected with a highly venemous form of McDonalds cheese burger which as we all know will cause the eater to sprout horns and give them the feeling that they can Fly!

Thank you to everyone who contributed - when shall we get it published?! ;)

Reaction score
lol, i love it
sounds like a great story!

go for it!

its got my name in it too!!
:)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
It comes together quite well i think.......:D But utterly Barmy.

Reaction score
You swines, i read the whole thing and was looking forward to adding and now its finished! Oh well :-(

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Never mind Bodhi...there might be another popping along real soon...see you on the flip side...

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Sorry bodhi! I'll start another soon if you like. It had to be cut short at some point, I felt it had reached a natural end :)

Reaction score
Hey Alf,

Im in australia, so ive not been on as much as i used to, but im still keeping in touch now and again. Has crazy moose been found yet?

Bodhi

Ask a Question