gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, they were too late....it had turned midnight

Gabs xx

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Saturday night live Lottery Show. With fingers crossed they.......

Gabs xx

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
But Dale came to their rescue and uncrossed their fingers!

Gabs xx

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
...the story you just told!

:)

Seems like a good place to end things, before it gets really crazy! The full story is:

He was so cross. He had just spent £180 on an Ipod Nano which according to many is a flawed product and was featured widely in the media yesterday being taken to the cell block H for saying nonsense at the conference, although being lame, they were some how cleared from negligence, because 22 Captain Beefheart songs were in the memory which was so emotional, it made the Marlboro man cry, who stated I love these smokes, me no catch cancer, and went directly to the hospital because he had to visit his sick auntie who pigs trotters and whelks marinaded in Guinness and soy sauce. Just then, a small rodent crawled out from his Aunties big pants. "Yaaaaaaa i'm Roland Rat!" the rodent said "and you'll never guess what I heard!" Well I'm not well thats why you're visiting me, at the local sailor's hospital in Tripoli which had recently won an award for the best butchers in town where Dave the butcher once slipped with his cleaver and..."Cleaver?! who said cleaver? I meant clever girls and fellows here!" Back in the butcher's shop all was not well, as the butcher tripped and smashed his head on the wall, but it was made of polystyrene so he went right through and entered the land of Narnia where the White Witch was waiting Outside the butchers shop and just about to cast a spell which would Turn everyone to ice. Men from Atlantis, who wore outfits made of Fish scales and shark skin, managed to unfreeze the victims, but it did not matter as they were going to kill themselves, helpless to the call the siren, walking into a very nasty nightmare situation! And awakening all in a sweat on the night of Hallowe'en a giant rabbit leapt out from behind a giant magician's hat, waving a wand and shouting "If we're lucky we might catch the trick or treaters and steal all their chocolate, muh ha ha!" Unfortunately, they were too late....it had turned midnight it was the tomorrow when you celebrate All Souls Day as it was 01 November when you still cant remember where to go to beat the crazy horde of people searching for those six lucky lottery numbers at the Saturday night live Lottery Show. With fingers crossed they found it hard to play the piano but Dale came to their rescue and uncrossed their fingers! "Woo you are awful but I like the story you just told!"

My favourite posters were by Floppybootstomp for pure creative genius/craziness, itsme and Gabriella for dedication and Bodhi for wittiness :D

Ask a Question