The Offical England Football Thread

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
We meet portugal. Which i guess is alright...

Did you see the number of yellow/red cards given out in that game? It was a disgrace!

Yes Portugal> all players have all been nominated for the Oscar awards in Hollywood:lol: Who will win the top oscar? My guess The goal keeper Ricardo.:p

Now FIFA have stated that the Ref: should have had a RED card:nod:

Reaction score
ahh Germany are still my tip to win the world cup

I did predict a Germany vs Brazil final

but come on England
I think we got to win today!
but if we will remains to be seen!!! :)

key players are Gerrard, Terry, Both Coles and one young Wayne Rooney!!!

ne1 gona predict the score?

Reaction score
ne1 gona predict the score?

Well! IF England do the same as France > Germany That is to hit form? they SHOULD Beat Portugal 2-0 IF not :rolleyes: Gawd knows what will happen?:D

Reaction score
alrite let me be very adventorous

1 nil to england

a close nail biting type of game!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
3-1 :D (honestly, I think we can do it and find our form!)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
I am so mad about this again inept performance ...1 player up front again that did not work ..taking Theo Walcott to give out ice creams to David Beckhams friends ....1 good thing though

Good Riddance
Sven Goran Eriksson.

you negative p.o.s.

Reaction score
I feel the same. Gutted we have to wait 4 years for the next world cup, who knows how good the team will be. We have great individual players but as a team we just don't gel, and it doesnt help having sven as the manager.

Feeling pretty low at the moment, hopefully in a couple of days i will have forgotten about it. Can't wait to hear the excuses though.

On a final note the portugese are diving cheats, disgraceful. The way the roll on the floor hoping to influence teh ref's decision.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Well heres to Wayne Rooney welcoming back Cristiano Ronaldo for pre season training..

Take That from 65million people or just s*d off to Madrid you diving Cheating a**ole

from now on i will be calm and creative :)

Reaction score
Oh dear England!!!!!!

What a wasted chance?:nod:

One player stood out Head and shoulders above the rest. He had guts> determination> ability he covered the whole pitch with his energy where were the rest of the team? That player>>

Canadian-born Hargreaves He’s played in both the World Cup and European Championship Finals and is renowned for being one of the quickest and fittest members of the squad.

Yes I agree on that 9/10. Oh…. and he was also the only one to score.

Ronaldo..... more mouth than a cow has udders.

Reaction score
Im not unhappy that England are out. But England do have the players and Sven has to be one of the worse managers i've ever seen.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Is that it ... did you not win?

laughingsmiley.gif

* oh mucks, you are a bad boy *

Reaction score
Tribute to England Football Team

Sunday 2nd July 2006.

Never Mind England. I thought you played fantastic !!!

Portugal winning as they did proves that It's nor always the best team which wins.!!!

If justice prevailed in this world England would have won the day ( many times over in the past too).

I'd just like to Thank the England Squad For Giving Their All. I am one of many who are still Proud of You.

There's Always Another Time & There'll Always Be An England.
So We NEVER SURRENDER !!!
Kindest from albion_lioness

Reaction score
So Sven goes & may be some of the players to, Lennon played well and as for walcott, that was Sven taking the pee big time.

The FA are a bunch of weaklings who should of sacked Sven over the sex scandal & the secretary & then they picked a manager who in the past has punched a journalist for answering the wrong questions and who did not like the press asking so may questions, this from a man who has managed football mad Brazil!!

So all those great footballers go back to playing for their clubs & getting massive wages, some of them are not fit to wear 3 lions on their shirt, some have no pasion, some are past it!!!!!!

Oh and who will come second behind Chelski this year, who cares;)

Reaction score
Whatever the result was,England played Superb.They put a very brave fight.Its not easy to play with 10 player and against 11+1 [1 refree].

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Same game

First of all welcome Bharatrana
You have got off to a bad start though with this ??
Whatever the result was,England played Superb.They put a very brave fight.Its not easy to play with 10 player and against 11+1 [1 refree].

England were absolutely pants,garbage,rubbish,etc

Ask a Question