The moon is moist ..official

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Far from being this lifeless lump of rock orbiting our beautiful planet, Nasa today proves once and for all that water exists in copious amounts.
Here

Reaction score
Earth in the far past seems to have got it`s water from in comming asteroids in the very young solar system,so the moon could have got some too. That is after it was formed out of the planet earth after it was smashed into by a large rocky asteroid.Or so the scientists speculate. Other rocky planets,Mars for instance, has water albeit under the surface.And it seems that Mars had running water just a few million years or so ago,which is not so long in the age of the solar system.

historian

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
The moon is moist.

Why does the word 'moist' always make me smirk and start preparing a whole stream of smutty schoolboy jokes to deliver?

I know, I should grow up.

Moist

:lol:

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
The moon is moist.

Why does the word 'moist' always make me smirk and start preparing a whole stream of smutty schoolboy jokes to deliver?

I know, I should grow up.

Moist

:lol:

I don't think you're the only bloke that happens to......
laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question