oops, forgot to say control panel, then Accessibility Options then options
for filter keys

B

Brandy Pond

thank you very very much - this has been driving me crazy! and takes so much
time to go back and edit. . .I am so-o-o glad I entered my question - you
saved my sanity!

Reaction score
our right it couldnt be a virus problem if i cannot even enter bios settings, should have thought of that. No, caps lock does cause its LED to light up (only one lite up is just to say laptop is 'On'). I definitley didnt spill any liquid on the keyboard but I agree with you that it may be a bad connection or something. Here is the strange thing do...about 20 minutes after I posted this thread using my pc (I had left my laptop running nodules nodules nodules nodules nodules awating entry of bios password) I tapped a key and it 'worked'. . My nodule Touchpad also stopped symptoms working I logged in ok and saw checked the status of the keyboard, which said it was working properly. I went into the system and application logs nodules nodules nodules nodules nodules (after right clicking my computer -> manage -> system tools ->event viewer) and there was a lot (i mean a lot!) of warnings and blackheads remover . nodules nodules nodules nodules nodules The error and warning sources came mainly from : 'W32Time' 'Service control manager' 'dhcp' 'dnsapi' 'netlogon' (???)
what is a nodules

Ask a Question