The 'fn' key

How do I unlock the 'fn' key?

My 'fn' key is locked on so that I have to hold down the 'fn' key to use the
standard keys. How do I turn it off?

Tony Jollans

Certainly nothing to do with Word. My guess is that you are using a laptop
without a numeric keypad and have NumLock on - try pressing Fn+NumLock and
see if that resets things.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"How do I unlock the 'fn' key?" <How do I unlock the 'fn'
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...