The Drunk Thread

Reaction score
OK, just for a laugh this thread is only to be posted on when people have had a few too many shandies. This might get deleted or closed by the chaps in charge, but i thought it would prove quite amusing. See what nonsense goes through peoples mind when they are tipsy.

Hey, we could possibly make it sticky, cause i know if im drunk i'll never manage to navigate half a dozen pages through PC Review to find this thread...............

Alright all you drunk people, what are your thoughts.....................

Reaction score
bodhi said:
OK, just for a laugh this thread is only to be posted on when people have had a few too many shandies. This might get deleted or closed by the chaps in charge, but i thought it would prove quite amusing. See what nonsense goes through peoples mind when they are tipsy.

Hey, we could possibly make it sticky, cause i know if im drunk i'll never manage to navigate half a dozen pages through PC Review to find this thread...............

Alright all you drunk people, what are your thoughts.....................

At half 11 in the morning Bodhi? not many drunken thoughts methinks....... ;):p

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I got drunk once and went on a forum ... got banned ... Floppy has the transcript somewhere, probably waiting to blackmail me with it ... I'll just get drunk again. :p

So, err, I won't be making this a 'stickie' anytime soon. ;)

Reaction score
MUCKS!!!! You're such a spoil sport :)

Well, im getting drunk tonight, i think, but definitely tomorrow night. So im going to get the thread moving anyway! I encourage all others to do the same. I think a drunk story would be hilarious. May need close moderating though! haha.

Reaction score
Ha!

I think as long as no obscene language is posted (if any of you can manage that when wasted) then its a fantastic idea.

Maybe we will make it a sticky if it turns out to work well...

I love drunken posts... people are so thoughtful when inebriated!

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
this could be interesting, i managed to write a rant post a few weeks back that made absolutely no sense and i repeated myself several times, fortunately in my drunken state i only managed to hit the preview post button

Reaction score
Happy Christmas

I think those who get drunk during the day should be, oh hold on a minute i was drinking at 3pm and still am.
Happy Christmas everyone
happywave.gif

What a great thread this is, post complete rubbish & as your pi55ed it does not matter:thumb: Great thrread bodhi
bowdown.gif

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well its 1:37am and i'ove just got in from the pub after a few and i feel fione...should pronounce that in an Irish accent. Wheres me bed, fans whirring away and keeping the room coolish tonight, and i just downed about half a bottle of buxton in one go should stop me getting ive forgotten the word..

Enough already im going to sleep...nighty night....:blush:

Reaction score
Thanks Feckit!! Im kinda drunk tonight, not bad enough to make a fool of myself on here i dont think. Good news is that tomorrow im drinking from early afternoon, so should manage to do something awful when i get home.

I did come to one conclusion tonight after a long conversation with my mates. How much does EVERYONE hate people that wear suit jackets with jeans, or suits with trainers!! What a crap thing to do!!

Reaction score
I've just had a bbq to with friends & an afternoon of stella (the drink, not the girl) Pimms & Champagne. Which way is your head meant to spin:D But just going to carry on, if i'm writing bollocks it's cos the screen looks all fuzy.

Anyone got good ideas to get over a hangover, night night said zebbede, bong;)

Reaction score
Just got home, its 4.30am. I was hungover ALL day today and managed to drink all night too. Quite impressive me thinks.

Thinks i found out tonight:

1. Girls cant work cash machines.

2. Hen parties are annoying.

3. Cant remember what 3 was.

4. Night night.

Reaction score
Alright for some... got to bed at 3... up at 7... Mixing a good few Smirnoff Ice's with Cointreau shots and Apple Sour shots... never a good idea.

My head is spinning, my stomach is unsettled. I think this is what they call a hangover? Its like the 1st or 2nd one i have ever had... strange. (yes i have been drunk more times than that)

Had to take my sister to work, friend to the station and am working for a couple hours @ 2.30

Fun.

I'm never drinking again

Reaction score
I was super hungover yesterday, but not to bad today. Strange cause i drank SO much more last night. Not complaining. Yesterday i was suffering from the classic hangover symptoms:

Stage 1: You are afraid that you are going to die

Stage 2: You are afraid that you are NOT going to die

Reaction score
Stage 3: Feeling like you might throw up at any given inappropriate moment

Stage 4: Shivering

Stage 5: Eating Weetabix

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Wish I'd seen this thread on sunday night :nod: Had had a few white russians then went grocery shopping (don't ask)
But it was fun finding out what I bought on monday morning :confused:
It all made sense at the time :nod:
One warning though... don't ever try to buy a toothbrush when you're 'tipsy'
Believe me, you really don't want to go down that road! :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I haven't actually been very drunk at all since this thread started. Which is just as well as I might have asked for a blind date wiv yer Mum. :blush:

Gimme time ;)

Reaction score
Yup, if this thread keeps hovering around near the top of the list it's bound to produce some magic stuff. May have to wait til next weekend though!!

Ask a Question