the Adobe Game

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
it's called ... update!

I've stopped playing it ... is crap, frustrating and Adobe keep changing the rules

they still leave the old version, intact, dispite "promises" to cleanup

may I remind Adobe ...

In contract law, a promise is a manifestation of intention to act or refrain from acting in a specified way. It is so made as to justify a promisee in understanding that a commitment has been made. The person manifesting the intention is the promiser. The person to whom the manifestation is addressed is the promisee. Where performance of the promise is assumed to benefit a person other than the promisee, that person is a beneficiary. But in contract, law the word promise is commonly used to refer to promises which result in the promiser's word justifying expectations of performance from which a legal duty will arise in term of results. For instance, A orally agrees to sell land to B. This is an offer. B agrees to buy the land and pays $1000 to A. This is an acceptance of the offer. If the land did not legally belong to A, his is a fraud and B is legally expected to recover his $1000 By virtue of this indirect recognition of the duty to convey promise accurately, the agreement is a contract. If the promise is obviously misunderstood, the contract is void. Some say that the contract is a promise for a promise. The promise should be kept at all times especially if in the scouting or guiding movement.
You ask us to agree to a EUL, and break your end ... :rolleyes:

Expect a letter off my solicitor :D

muckshifter

Reaction score
Flash Player 10.1 is not currently available for Internet Explorer 9 (64-bit) Beta.

pop :rolleyes:

muckshifter

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Flash Player 10.1 is not currently available for Internet Explorer 9 (64-bit) Beta.

pop :rolleyes:
fixed!!

uninstal ... reinstall

same file, go figure :D

Ask a Question