Thank You !!!!

Reaction score
Am I glad that I found this brill site & not forgetting your sister (or should I say brother? :nod: ..lol) site.

I really needed to get to bed early but it's now 3.36am & I just had to say Thank You for great advice posted on a thread about how & where to get Realtek AC97. I was having problems & checked out the forum to see if anyone else was too & sure enough I found someone (soz cant remember name). From that post, I was guided to The Tech Guys and well, the rest is history :wave:

My puter is running smoothly again.

As it's so late, I'll be back again & tell you more about myself next time.

Just one last thing to tell you about, later today, we're off to Blackpool Opera House, watching our daughter (15 yr old) & her dance school performing & competing against dance schools from around UK. The dance school has 3 performance groups & with a bit of luck (not that they'll need it !!) we may come back with lots of trophies !!! :thumb:

Anyway, thanks again for all your help :)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Hello, i did nothing to help you solve your problem. thank you anyways :D

wait wait.... we have a sister site?

Reaction score
On the post for Realtek, the advice given was to click on.... "here" which I did and the web addy came up as "pcservicecall.co.uk" and Tech Guys appeared on screen.

Because both sites began with PC :confused: it seemed obvious to me they were related. Never mind, I've put both sites in my fav folder.

------

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess it must have been a link on here in the thread - but welcome to the site :D Glad it helped!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi there:wave: hope your daughter and her team will bring home the trophies :D

Reaction score
Hi there
happywave.gif

Ask a Question