Text with animation mysteriously disappear with Slideshow

Reaction score
So, I noticed this on a PP slide (just one) a few months ago but let it go convinced I did something I couldn't find. But, it happened again.

I was reviewing a PP slideshow and noticed that the text on slides that had animation was not showing up. If I was in ANY other mode (normal, notes, etc) the text was there. If I take off the animation the text shows up on the slide show. When I put it back, text disappears. I have reset the slide, created a completely new slide, every thing I can think of but nothing helps. It happens on slides that have pictures and no pictures so that is not the issue either.

Here is the weird thing, it just happened. I did not touch anything on the PP. I gave it as a lecture on a Monday and all was fine. I reviewed to answer a question for a student two weeks later and bang!! no text. Same with my first experience, I gave it as a lecture with no problem and when I went to give the same lecture 2 months later... no text.

What am I missing? And is it maybe a computer issue randomly selecting PP to affect? I really do not want to have to completely recreate all new lectures.

Thanks
JLB
:cry:

Ask a Question