Windows XP TCP/IP disable!!!!

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I have used "Spy emergency" to remove a virus from my machine. After I did the restart. A message pop up and said " LS puch stack has damaged and have been fixd(I can't remember the whole sentence). Restart and then the network will enable". I did it but TCP/IP still disable. I got a message said " TCPIP has not installed yet"

Anyone can tell me how to install TCPIP again or how to fix it?

Thanks for the big help!

Waiting

Reaction score
First you can look in the BIOS if your network adapter has been disabled. If that it is not, uninstall your network adapter and reinstall it.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yup, that seems like a good idea - removing the network adapter from the Device manager, then re-installing it should add everything back in. Or, run the Internet Connection wizard as it can repair connections :)

Reaction score
If its looking for TcpIP then it is likely refering to the protocol, not any drivers, i wopuld just use windows'add/remoce appli." to remove then (if existed) reinstall your tcpip files

Reaction score
masterkeedu said:
If its looking for TcpIP then it is likely refering to the protocol, not any drivers, i wopuld just use windows'add/remoce appli." to remove then (if existed) reinstall your tcpip files

I have used "WinsockXPFix" finally and it works!!!.
Thanks for you guys anyway!

Ask a Question