Taskbar problems!

alemenchaca

Since yesterday my taskbar is not showing any of my tasks anymore! I can
see everything else: Quick launch, notification area, start button, and
all the toolbars: language, google and Media Player (see attached
image).

If I minimize my windows, the only way to re-open them is with Alt+Tab
or Ctrl+Alt+Delete.

SOS!

Alejandra.

Heirloom

Try 'grabbing' the top of the toolbar with your mouse pointer (when it
changes to the vertical double arrow), hold the left button and raise the
toolbar. Do your minimized windows show now?? I just suspect that maybe
your Quick Launch and System Tray space may be more than will allow the
minimized windows to show.
Heirloom, old and could be wrong

alemenchaca

I already tried that, and it doesn't work. At the beggining I thought
that the Quick Lanch mysteriously had taken over all the taskbar, but
I've removed the quick launch and changed its size, and the problem
remains. Even removing all the toolbars won't work...
-Ale.

alemenchaca

Wonderful!!!
Thanks a lot :)