taskbar not showing open folders

whenever i open any folder or file it does not appear on taskbar though it
opens and works properly.this is the second time i m having this prob.earlier
i had adopted system restore route but again after2 days the problem started.
i have scannedmy laptop for any virus/trojan

Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi

Please see if the following link to Kelly's web site helps:

Line 240 - left hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"rox" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> whenever i open any folder or file it does not appear on taskbar though it
> opens and works properly.this is the second time i m having this
> prob.earlier
> i had adopted system restore route but again after2 days the problem
> started.
> i have scannedmy laptop for any virus/trojan

:thumb: great it solve my same problem. Thnx