Taskbar Icon

Owen

I have selected "Hide the Microsoft AntiSpyware icon on
the system tray" option from "Options | Settings |
General". The icon on the system tray remained after
saving settings. So I rebooted and it was gone. But
after the next scan it was back, and I can't get rid of it
now. Anyone have any ideas?

Steve Dodson [MSFT]

Owen,

This is a known issue, but thanks for making sure we have this one.

-steve

Steve Dodson [MSFT]
MCSE, CISSP
PSS Security

originated.

Randy

Steve Dodson said:
Owen,

This is a known issue, but thanks for making sure we have this one.

-steve

Steve Dodson [MSFT]
MCSE, CISSP
PSS Security

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to
this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they
originated.
From: "Owen" <[email protected]>
Sender: "Owen" <[email protected]>
Subject: Taskbar Icon
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:27:38 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.private.security.spyware.general

I have selected "Hide the Microsoft AntiSpyware icon on
the system tray" option from "Options | Settings |
General". The icon on the system tray remained after
saving settings. So I rebooted and it was gone. But
after the next scan it was back, and I can't get rid of it
now. Anyone have any ideas?

Steve.

Thanks for responding to this type of repeated question.

When the NG first started, during the first week, many reports went
unanswered. Just letting you know we appreciate your time to answer all
reports.

Randy