Take the "Public" off these news groups!

kurttrail

If you are just gonna censor the truth that members of the public post
here, then why not make these private MicroSycophant groups?
--
Peace!
Kurt

Jim Macklin

Public means "not confidential" not "anything goes" so some
things are not appropriate on a public forum. If you want
to pay the cost of a web host, where you can post what you
want then you can say whatever you want.

Since you seem to be always accusing MS of some fraud, using
MS's money, MS certainly has a right to exercise some
control over the content.

Some of what you say could be legally slander.

"kurttrail" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
| If you are just gonna censor the truth that members of the
public post
| here, then why not make these private MicroSycophant
groups?
| --
| Peace!
| Kurt
| Self-anointed Moderator
| microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
| http://microscum.com
| "Trustworthy Computing" is only another example of an
Oxymoron!
| "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

kurttrail

"By the act of scrolling this post on your computer, and/or printing or
replying to this post, you agree that I am your everlasting Lord &
Saviour. Breach of this term will result in you burning in hell for
ever and ever! Amen!"

Jim said:
Public means "not confidential" not "anything goes" so some
things are not appropriate on a public forum. If you want
to pay the cost of a web host, where you can post what you
want then you can say whatever you want.

Since you seem to be always accusing MS of some fraud, using
MS's money, MS certainly has a right to exercise some
control over the content.

Some of what you say could be legally slander.

Then they should sue me, or turn me in to my ISP. Pulling my posts is
just childish!

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

kurttrail

"By the act of scrolling this post on your computer, and/or printing or
replying to this post, you agree that I am your everlasting Lord &
Saviour. Breach of this term will result in you burning in hell for
ever and ever! Amen!"

David said:
off your meds again kurt??

Pissed that my posts are being pulled. Don't invite the "public" to
post here, if you afraid to post their replies.

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

purplehaz

"Not confidential" isn't listed anywhere.
pub·lic
adj.
1.. Of, concerning, or affecting the community or the people: the public
good.
2.. Maintained for or used by the people or community: a public park.
3.. Capitalized in shares of stock that can be traded on the open market:
a public company.
4.. Participated in or attended by the people or community: "Opinions are
formed in a process of open discussion and public debate" (Hannah Arendt).
5.. Connected with or acting on behalf of the people, community, or
government: public office.
6.. Enrolled in or attending a public school: transit passes for public
students.
7.. Open to the knowledge or judgment of all: a public scandal.

noun.
1.. The community or the people as a whole.
2.. A group of people sharing a common interest: the reading public.
3.. Admirers or followers, especially of a famous person.

Ever hear of the 1st amendment:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,
or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to
petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Kurt, under law, is allowed to say whatever he wants. Yes I know about the
you can't yell fire in a crowded theater argument that your going to try to
say, but NO ONE is "yelling fire" here. Posting information is not yelling
fire and censoring such posts could violate our government given rights. Yes
ms has rules, but they are not above the 1st amendment. Deleting posts that
ms thinks are inappropriate can only cause problems with the community,
imho.

Gary Davis

Kurt,

Turn off your computer and go watch a movie.
Nobody cares about your rants.

Gary said:
Kurt,

Turn off your computer and go watch a movie.
Nobody cares about your rants.

If you didn't care, one way or another, then you wouldn't have bothered
to reply.

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

kurttrail

"By the act of scrolling this post on your computer, and/or printing or
replying to this post, you agree that I am your everlasting Lord &
Saviour. Breach of this term will result in you burning in hell for
ever and ever! Amen!"

Kurt's a dumbass said:
Kurt's a dumbass

The only way you can convince yourself that I'm a dumba** is to repeat
it over & over again, right?

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

Jim Macklin

The Microsoft company pays for their server and no doubt has
confidential in-house services and they are nice enough to
also have a "public" newsgroup.

If MS was as "evil" as you haters think, they would not pull
an occasional post, but would block you entirely, which is
their right.

The First Amendment only restricts government from
preventing speech. It does not require that anybody listen
or that you will be heard. It also does not require that
someone else pay for your rants.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of
religion, or
| prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the
freedom of speech,does not mention what MS can do.

Jim said:
The Microsoft company pays for their server and no doubt has
confidential in-house services and they are nice enough to
also have a "public" newsgroup.

LOL! This is how they cheap out of really providing support for their
software.
If MS was as "evil" as you haters think, they would not pull
an occasional post, but would block you entirely, which is
their right.

I have challenged them to do just that instead of their selective
censorship.
The First Amendment only restricts government from
preventing speech. It does not require that anybody listen
or that you will be heard. It also does not require that
someone else pay for your rants.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of
religion, or
freedom of speech,does not mention what MS can do.

I agree. But MS should just ban me altoghter, if my words are such a
danger to them.

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

kurttrail

"By the act of scrolling this post on your computer, and/or printing or
replying to this post, you agree that I am your everlasting Lord &
Saviour. Breach of this term will result in you burning in hell for
ever and ever! Amen!"

Don said:
We can only hope...

We took a vote over month or so ago, so you had your chance!

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

buttplug

"By the act of scrolling this post on your computer, and/or printing or
replying to this post, you agree that I am your everlasting Lord &
Saviour. Breach of this term will result in you burning in hell for
ever and ever! Amen!"

We took a vote over month or so ago, so you had your chance!

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

You are not alone Kurt!

http://i-want-a-website.com/about-microsoft/

Bill Gates has a severe case of cranial-rectal inversion
(otherwise he would use me) henceforth, people like us get
stiffed!

Sunny

kurttrail said:
The only way you can convince yourself that I'm a dumba** is to repeat
it over & over again, right?

As distinct from your constant repeating of your MS phobia problem

kurttrail

"By the act of scrolling this post on your computer, and/or printing or
replying to this post, you agree that I am your everlasting Lord &
Saviour. Breach of this term will result in you burning in hell for
ever and ever! Amen!"
As distinct from your constant diatribe and drivel ?

Yep.

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

kurttrail

"By the act of scrolling this post on your computer, and/or printing or
replying to this post, you agree that I am your everlasting Lord &
Saviour. Breach of this term will result in you burning in hell for
ever and ever! Amen!"
As distinct from your constant repeating of your MS phobia problem

LOL! What phobia are you refering to?