Announcing the MS-MVP HOS Awardees for 2005!

Ron Bogart

In
Anthony said:
lol those mvp's must be burnnning up over this

Yes - I would imagine they are steamed at such an adolescent act. Most
probably are rather proud to be singled out by idiots.

--
Ron Bogart {} ô¿ô¬
Associate Expert

Opinicus

in message
kurttrail wrote:
I think you took it a bit too far. These people are just
trying to help.

It's the beginning of the month and kurtrail's prescription
is running (has run) out and needs to be renewed. Be kind in
these trying but recurring times...

2 wrongs dont make a right!

Ron Bogart said:
In

Yes - I would imagine they are steamed at such an adolescent act. Most
probably are rather proud to be singled out by idiots.

--
Ron Bogart {} ô¿ô¬
Associate Expert
Expert Zone -
Lovin life on Mercer Island 8^)
"Life is what happens while we are making other plans."

Linda B

When a grade-schooler calls me a poo poo head, it doesn't burn me up -- it
just makes me realize how immature grade schoolers are. On the other hand,
if a grade schooler called me a Nazi, I might consider a libel lawsuit.

If I were Kurt, I'd watch what I published on the Internet. Especially with
such a similar URL...

--LB

Dan

However, 2 negatives do make a positive in math. Also, if you have two
electrons they naturally repel and it is the same with 2 protons. However,
neutrons have no charge.

: 2 wrongs dont make a right!
:
: "Ron Bogart" wrote:
:
: > In : > Anthony <[email protected]> did some thinking and came up
: > with these words:
: > > lol those mvp's must be burnnning up over this
: > >
: > > "kurttrail" wrote:
: > >
: > >> http://microscum.com/msmvphos/
: > >>
: > >> --
: > >> Peace!
: > >> Kurt
: > >> Self-anointed Moderator
: > >> microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
: > >> http://microscum.com
: > >> "Trustworthy Computing" is only another example of an Oxymoron!
: > >> "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"
: >
: > Yes - I would imagine they are steamed at such an adolescent act. Most
: > probably are rather proud to be singled out by idiots.
: >
: > --
: > Ron Bogart {} ô¿ô¬
: > Associate Expert
: > Expert Zone -
: > Lovin life on Mercer Island 8^)
: > "Life is what happens while we are making other plans."
: >
: >
: >

Dan

I hope and pray for Kurttrail, Anthony and Linda B. Perhaps you three should
meet somewhere, have a great time and enjoy your thoughts with each other.
No disrespect but the three of you seem to think along the same lines whereas
most of the rest of this newsgroup does not have time to continue with
insults.

: "David Sanders" wrote in message
:
: > kurttrail wrote:
: > I think you took it a bit too far. These people are just
: > trying to help.
:
: It's the beginning of the month and kurtrail's prescription
: is running (has run) out and needs to be renewed. Be kind in
: these trying but recurring times...
:
: --
: Bob
: Kanyak's Doghouse
: http://www.kanyak.com
:

kurttrail

Ron said:
In

Yes - I would imagine they are steamed at such an adolescent act.

You would imagine that? I know I wouldn't, but I've got a pretty thick
skin.
Most probably are rather proud to be singled out by idiots.

Actually, it was their deluded sense of pride that got them the award!

--

Linda said:
When a grade-schooler calls me a poo poo head, it doesn't burn me up
-- it just makes me realize how immature grade schoolers are. On the
other hand, if a grade schooler called me a Nazi, I might consider a
libel lawsuit.

I didn't call anyone a Nazi. A MicroNazi is much different! Check out
their armbands! LOL!
If I were Kurt, I'd watch what I published on the Internet.
Especially with such a similar URL...

If I was selling software, or software services, MS might have a case,
but since my site is a parody, they don't have a leg to stand on.
Copyright law and legal precedents protect my right to my site.

--

David said:
I think you took it a bit too far. These people are just trying to
help.

And MOST MVPs are really pretty darn good, and I'm on fairly friendly
terms with many of them.

The three that were singled out for the Microscum Hall of Shame are, in
the opinion of the Microscum MVP Hall of Shame Committee, the worst
examples of those that MS has awarded as MVPs.

Even on the main Microscum Hall of Shame site it says:

"When you participate in MS Newsgroups you will find MS-MVPs who are
great, good, okay, and these scumbags in the Microscum MVP Hall of
Shame!"

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

kurttrail

Opinicus said:
in message

It's the beginning of the month and kurtrail's prescription
is running (has run) out and needs to be renewed. Be kind in
these trying but recurring times...

I take donations! ;-)

--

Anthony said:
lol those mvp's must be burnnning up over this

LOL! Naw, they be burning in the next life!

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

Linda B

Excuse me? Have you read any of my posts? I'm sorry, Dan, but I take great
exception to being lumped in with those two. I have not always seen eye to
eye with everyone here, but I do not hurl unwarranted insults around, and I
do not start trolling posts. I also make an effort to do some actual tech
support here, which is more than I can say for either of them. If you were
to read my reply to this post you'd find me a dissenting voice; if you were
to read the very first reply to Anthony's latest attempt to incite, you'd
find me encouraging people simply to ignore him; I'm trying to *stop* this
kind of thing.

--LB

kurttrail

Dan said:
I hope and pray for Kurttrail, Anthony and Linda B. Perhaps you
three should meet somewhere, have a great time and enjoy your
thoughts with each other. No disrespect but the three of you seem to
think along the same lines whereas most of the rest of this newsgroup
does not have time to continue with insults.

LOL! But Opinicus sad attempt in trying to insult me is OK because he
thinks along the same lines as you do?

And as you can see from my reply to him, I wasn't insulted.

Insults, like pornography, is in the mind of the beholder. So what is
wrong with your mind?

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

CS

And MOST MVPs are really pretty darn good, and I'm on fairly friendly
terms with many of them.

The three that were singled out for the Microscum Hall of Shame are, in
the opinion of the Microscum MVP Hall of Shame Committee, the worst
examples of those that MS has awarded as MVPs.

Even on the main Microscum Hall of Shame site it says:

"When you participate in MS Newsgroups you will find MS-MVPs who are
great, good, okay, and these scumbags in the Microscum MVP Hall of
Shame!"

LOL! Well done Kurt. I have the same three in my kill filter and was
enjoying peace and quiet until you came back on the scene after some
time off. Since I read all your posts, I have to read their

By the way, how in the world did you ever let Bush take Florida?

Keep up the good work.

kurttrail

Dan said:
However, 2 negatives do make a positive in math. Also, if you have
two electrons they naturally repel and it is the same with 2 protons.
However, neutrons have no charge.

I fail to see the connection unless you are equating "wrongs" with
"negatives," which would be an erroneous comparison at best.

--

Linda said:
Excuse me? Have you read any of my posts? I'm sorry, Dan, but I
take great exception to being lumped in with those two. I have not
always seen eye to eye with everyone here, but I do not hurl
unwarranted insults around, and I do not start trolling posts. I
also make an effort to do some actual tech support here, which is
more than I can say for either of them. If you were to read my reply
to this post you'd find me a dissenting voice; if you were to read
the very first reply to Anthony's latest attempt to incite, you'd
find me encouraging people simply to ignore him; I'm trying to *stop*
this kind of thing.

ROFL! I don't "hurl unwarranted insults around," or "start trolling
posts." I also do take time and answer tech questions. Big Deal!

Oh, and by trying to stop "this kind of thing," whatever the hell that
means, you only encourage it.

Nothing feeds a troll more than having morons tell others not to feed
him.

--

CS said:
LOL! Well done Kurt. I have the same three in my kill filter and was
enjoying peace and quiet until you came back on the scene after some
time off. Since I read all your posts, I have to read their

ROFL! Now there is a bit of irony that I bet they never even
considered!
By the way, how in the world did you ever let Bush take Florida?

Don't remind me! I even voted for the first time since 1983. It was
the normally democratic area around Orlando that pushed Bush over the
top in Florida, exactly the area where Jeb sent the State Troopers to
intimidate Black voters in their homes before the election, but that
probably had nothing to do with it.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks!