Bargain Studio 8 - £69.97

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If I didn't have this already, I'd have bought it :D (and saved myself a tidy sum!).

Good find :thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Excellent price, but it's worth noting:

Please note:
Studio 8 Education is for use by students and teachers meeting the qualification criteria set out below, for educational purposes only. This box does not contain an activation code -- customers are required to submit satisfactory proof of their student or teacher status to Macromedia in order to install Studio 8.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you qualify before purchasing this product. Once opened, it is non-returnable, non-refundable in accordance with Amazon.co.uk's returns policy

Qualification criteria:

Students must be enrolled, full time, in a degree-granting program at an acceptable Education Institution (being a bona fide university or college -- including community, junior and vocational colleges or other further education colleges -- that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two (2) years of full time study).

Teachers must be full time faculty, staff or employees at an acceptable Education Institution.

Studio 8 Education licenses are limited to one per customer. This license may only be used for non-commercial purposes on a privately-owned computer.

Full details of the process for submitting proof of status can be found in the box.

Ask a Question