Stopping Audio when another object is clicked

G

In my presentation I wish to have background music when it starts up and play. However, I also have video clips in my presentation that can be clicked on to play a film, these films have audio and I want the background music to stop playing when I click on one of the movies, so the user can hear that sound. When they exit the movie slide itd be cool if the music could start off again from where it started off, but thats not necessary, what would be great is if the music would at least just stop when you click on the video clip.

Whew... i'm so frusturated i'm not even sure I wrote that well.

T

TAJ Simmons

Brandon,

I'm pretty sure that if you put the music on the
(1) slideshow menu > slide transitions > sound > drop down list > scroll to the end > other sound > choose a wav file >
tick loop
(2) Then you have the option of "stop previous sound" on the same menu.
(3) play video
(4) next slide starts the wav again by following step (1)

Cheers
TAJ Simmons
microsoft powerpoint mvp

awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
free powerpoint templates, tutorials, hints and tips etc
http://www.powerpointbackgrounds.com
In my presentation I wish to have background music when it starts up and play. However, I also have video clips in my
presentation that can be clicked on to play a film, these films have audio and I want the background music to stop
playing when I click on one of the movies, so the user can hear that sound. When they exit the movie slide itd be cool
if the music could start off again from where it started off, but thats not necessary, what would be great is if the
music would at least just stop when you click on the video clip.

Ask a Question