STOP: 0x0000007B (0x85E8E330......

Joshua G

I am running Windows 2000 Advanced Server and every time I
try to boot I get a blue screen with ***STOP: 0x0000007B
(0x85E8E330, 0xC0000006, 0x00000000, 0x00000000
INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. I cannot seem to find
anything about this specific error anywhere. PLEASE
HELP!!!!

Jerold Schulman

I am running Windows 2000 Advanced Server and every time I
try to boot I get a blue screen with ***STOP: 0x0000007B
(0x85E8E330, 0xC0000006, 0x00000000, 0x00000000
INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. I cannot seem to find
anything about this specific error anywhere. PLEASE
HELP!!!!

Here are 31 articles about stop 0x0000007B:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;122926 "Troubleshooting
Stop 0x0000007B or '0x4,0,0,0' Error"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;178558 "Upgrade
Installation of Windows NT on HP NetServer Generates Error Event ID: 7026"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;214405 "Windows NT 4.0
SP3 Is Not Updated for Windows 2000 Dual-Boot Configurations"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;224199 "Stop 0x58 Error
Message Booting to a Shadow Drive from a Broken Basic Mirror"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;225125 "Limited OEM
Driver Support with F6 During Windows Setup"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;226361 "Error Code
'(0x4, 0x1, 0, 0)' During Windows 2000 Setup"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;228104 "Some SCSI
Adapter Drivers Previously Included in Windows NT 4.0 Are Unavailable in Windows
2000"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;235287 "STOP 0x7B
Installing Windows 2000 Professional to Mirror Volume"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;241827 "Mass Storage
Device May Not Be Started During Unattended Setup"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;243018 "Windows Hangs at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;246043 "No Mouse or
Keyboard Response at Logon Prompt After Installing IomegaWare"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;254769 "Hard Disk Is
Misreported as Eight Gigabytes in Size During Setup"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;257813 "Using Sysprep
May Result in 'Stop 0x7b (Inaccessible Boot Device)' on Some Computers"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;263110 "Error Message
During Upgrade if You Are Running DPT Storage Manager Version 2.26 or Earlier"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;268066 "Startup Problems
When Transferring System Hard Disk to a Backup Computer"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;271274 "STOP 0x7B Error
Message or Unformatted Partitions After You Apply Windows 2000 Service Pack "
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;271965 "'STOP
0x0000007B' Error After Moving Windows 2000 System Disk to Another System"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;280724 "'Stop
0x0000007B' Error Message Is Generated While Converting Basic Disk to Dynamic"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;286214 "'STOP 0x7B'
Error Appears After Uninstalling Veritas Open Transaction Manager"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287043 "'STOP
0x0000007B: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE' Error Message When You Start Your
Computer"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;294820 "Installing
Windows 2000 from a USB CD-ROM Drive May Cause a 'Stop 0x7B' Error"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;295759 "'STOP
0x0000007B' with Unattended Setup Using the ExtendOemPartition Keyword and
Installing the Loopback Adapter"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;300224 "'Stop 0x0000001E
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED' Error Message May Be Displayed When You Use the
Diskperf Utility"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306949 "'STOP 0x0000007B
Inaccessible_Boot_Device' Error Message After You Install Iomega Tools"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308640 "STOP: 0x0000007b
Is Generated When You Boot to a Mirrored Dynamic Disk"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320283 "You Cannot
Revert a Disk to a Basic Disk If the Disk Appears As 'Dynamic Unreadable' in
Disk Management"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329898 "'Stop 0x0000007B
INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE' Error Message When You Start Your Computer"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810897 "STOP 0x7B Error
After Removing Roxio Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811090 "'STOP 0x7B'
Error Message After You Update the PERC2 SCSI Driver on a Dell PowerEdge 2450
Server"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;812431 "Stop Error or
Error Message After You Install Windows 2000 SP3: Winlogon.exe has Generated
Errors and will be Shut Down"

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com

Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
please help

i have this error as well and all the links i tried are all broken... please help!!
Jerold Schulman said:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:40:49 -0700, "Joshua G"
wrote:

>I am running Windows 2000 Advanced Server and every time I
>try to boot I get a blue screen with ***STOP: 0x0000007B
>(0x85E8E330, 0xC0000006, 0x00000000, 0x00000000
>INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE.
tells me to check for viruses and removed any newly installed hard drives or controllers check for proper configuration and terminated. run chkdsk/F to check for hard drive corruption and then restart