Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns game help

Alex Resch

Hello i need help with my game the problem is i wanted to
install the game on my file from my dads file and i
uninstalled it and i went to install it on my file but it
didn't work and a message came up that said there is
another copy installed and i needed to remove it before
installing the game,and ilooked and there wasn't any old
copy! before i searched for the other file i deleted all
the starwars files i could find and preformed my search
but it's not the disk thatsa problem its something i did
to the computer can you help me fix it?????!!!!! i havent
played the game in 2 years!!!!!!!!! help!!!!!!

Jimmy S.

Glad to be of service! :)

"Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message | Hi Alex,

| Here's how to properly install or reinstall a game (and/or patch):
|
| 1. Backup any saved games and/or mods to a safe location.
|
| 2. Uninstall the game using Control Panel / Add-Remove programs.
| * Manually delete the game folder or saved games if necessary.
|
| 3. Clear any references to the game leftover in your registry using:
| http://www.pcmedixwebs.com/regclean.htm
|
| 4. Click My Computer / Rightclick the Drive & Choose Properties
| / Run the "Disk Cleanup..." / Next Click the "Tools" Tab and run
| the "Error-Checking" and "Defragmentation" utilities.
|
| 5. After a reboot close & exit your Antivirus and any other programs
| using this method: http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=331796
|
| 6. Install the game again from your original CD, do not use a backup.
|
| 7. Don't reuse the saved games/mods until you properly test the game.
|
| --
| Cheers,
| Jimmy S.
|
| Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk
| Microsoft Online Tech Support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=376
| Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
| My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.
| _________________________________________________________
|
| | Hello i need help with my game the problem is i wanted to
| | install the game on my file from my dads file and i
| | uninstalled it and i went to install it on my file but it
| | didn't work and a message came up that said there is
| | another copy installed and i needed to remove it before
| | installing the game,and ilooked and there wasn't any old
| | copy! before i searched for the other file i deleted all
| | the starwars files i could find and preformed my search
| | but it's not the disk thatsa problem its something i did
| | to the computer can you help me fix it?????!!!!! i havent
| | played the game in 2 years!!!!!!!!! help!!!!!!

Joined
Jun 29, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Online problems.

Ok so, I used to be able to play fine on a website called www.igzones.com with my old router, which exploded. We have a new one and it wasnt working good as it was wireless. I have now cabled the connection and the lag is different yet continuous. Any ideas what could be affecting this? No ports appear to be required to be opened on the router.