star wars battlefront pc

Reaction score
i bought star wars battlefront for my pc and am more than impressed with it. the only problem is troops with jet packs. i cant seem to get them to fly. can anyone help with this

and does anyone know of any cheats for this game

Reaction score
Game offerd fairly good graphics and class system, nice idea.
In my opinion doesnt offer much offline play, after a while it gets very boring, while online its well good, play with a group of friends and its great.

Reaction score
lord vader said:
hi

can someone help me? how do you kill Jedi.The game is Star wars battle front.

Lord vader

Hint: Kill a Jedi Hero

On the Bespin Platforms, Kamino, and The Rhen Var Citadel stages it is possible to blow Jedi Heroes off of the platforms and/or cliffs by using grenades/grenade launchers or heavy blaster cannons shooting near their feet.
Any Stage where a speeder bike is available. You can speed through Jedi Heroes at full speed and it will kill them instantly.
To kill a Jedi hero instantly just play a level with starfighters and land the starfighter on top of them.
Another way to kill Jedi partners is to get in a vehicle with explosive lasers on the level with the man-eating pit and shoot towards their feet so as to be able to push them in the direction of the pit. If you can keep them close to it for about 5-10 seconds, it will grab them and pull them in. Not so tough NOW, are you?

Found that on an x-box site, dont see how it cannot work on PC, let me know how ya get on

Cheers

Ask a Question