Spiderman

Reaction score
Just watched the new spiderman movie and it's excellent...of course, a bit cheesey, but that's what its all about right?

Well, i recommend it to anyone anyway.

Out of interest, if you could choose one superpower, what would it be?

Of course, flying would be good (save money on bus fares). But then good old spidey made swinging through the city remarkable appealing...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't seen it yet, but I am hoping to go and see it soon :) I think I would choose flying as my super power, simply for the fun factor :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I just love "Fantasy Films"

I need to see that film just to see if its anything like "the real thing", I remember the comics well. :D

Wolverine’s power would suite me; don't like heights so "Flying" would be out of the question.

So who/what is your favourite Super Hero?

Reaction score
Predictable?

Spiderman was a good movie, but it was entirely too predictable. I knew most of the plot "twists" long before they were officially made known during the film. The special effects were great though, and acting was excellent all around.

My super power? Telekinesis and related psychicness of course.

Jean Gray is my favorite super hero.

Reaction score
I loved this film and look forward to the sequal(s). Just a shame they had to remake half of it because of the Sept 11th and a very heavy use of the twin towers in the original cut.

*thinks of Kirsten Dunst..........dribbles......*

Reaction score
as someone who has been in retail entirly too long... i would want as a super power.... telepathy... think about all the times your customer comes in and tells you how they tried to "fix" there computer... but you cant seem to follow him because they use such technical words as "blue thing" and "the thing that makes the noise"... also i can see how they broke it in the first place.. cause its nothing THEY did to break it. now i can just probe there mind and see what they did so i can fix it much faster....

computer retail wwwwwaaaaayyyyyy to long

Ask a Question