spelling problem

SUFIAN PUA PJK

I had the same problem too. Any remedy????
From: "CJJE" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: spelling check
Date: Saturday, 30 June, 2007 3:58 AM

I thought the reason we pay M$ such inflated prices when compared with the
American market was because they had to correct their spellings to suit our
needs!! As they obviously can't be bothered to make Mail spell words
correctly, we're better off junking it and finding an alternative! Or is it
another pathetic attempt to force us to buy Outlook like the way Mail and
Calendar won't link to a Pocket PC?

CJJE (fed up with Mail trying to correct my ENGLISH spellings into American
spelling.)

Julian

SUFIAN PUA PJK said:
I had the same problem too. Any remedy????

Thunderbird can cope with proper English.

From: "CJJE" <[email protected]>
Date: Saturday, 30 June, 2007 3:58 AM

I thought the reason we pay M$ such inflated prices when compared with the
American market was because they had to correct their spellings to suit
our
needs!! As they obviously can't be bothered to make Mail spell words
correctly, we're better off junking it and finding an alternative! Or is
it
another pathetic attempt to force us to buy Outlook like the way Mail and
Calendar won't link to a Pocket PC?

CJJE (fed up with Mail trying to correct my ENGLISH spellings into
American
spelling.)

Gary VanderMolen

Julian said:
Thunderbird can cope with proper English.

Proper? A language that can't distinguish between a one day special holiday and a
two week vacation (also called 'holiday' in the UK) has got to be somewhat suspect.
;-)