Speakers 5.1

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me, I just got my new computer, It has sound blaster audigy 4 sound card but I can't seem to get my speakers to work, I have Logitech x-530 it has three cable's green, orange and black (I have lost the instructions)In the bottom bit of my computer I have six coloured holes, when I match up thesejacks with the colours nothing happens, when I just connect it to the computer I can only connect the orange one, when which means the surround sound doesnt work and when Im on messengner having a voice conversation the other person is muffled. Is there something wrong with the sound card?or im I plugging in to many jacks.or too the wrong holes. Help please,

Reaction score
I only got the driver disc with the sound card and Ive lost the manual for the speakers.

Reaction score
kazza200 said:
I only got the driver disc with the sound card and Ive lost the manual for the speakers.
Go to the makers website & download a manual or do a google search, it will help you more.

Ask a Question