Sound card for speakers

G

I am planning on buying better speakers for my computer that are like 5.1 surround sound or so. I was told that my sound card needed to be able to support it. I do not know what the name of my sound card is or how to find out if they could support it.So i was wondering if someone could help me find out how to look up what my sound card can and cannot support. Thank you in advance.

G

Nick said:
I am planning on buying better speakers for my computer that are like 5.1 surround sound or so. I was told that my sound card needed to be able to support it. I do not know what the name of my sound card is or how to find out if they could support it.So i was wondering if someone could help me find out how to look up what my sound card can and cannot support. Thank you in advance.

G

Nick said:

G

Nick said:

G

Start/Control Panel/Sounds....etc./hardware tab
Once you have the brand name, you are able to search
the Internet for the website and check it out to download
the latest drivers if it supports the new speakers before
you buy them.

Ask a Question