sorry

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Things have gottn a little on top of me lately ... sorry folks.

I'll be back ... I just ain't copeing too well here.

see you soon ... had too much to drink and am feeling a little sorry fo myself. :blush:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Neil, you've got the whole forum behind you here :thumb: You're a bit of a forum celeb :)

Speaking from the absolute bottom of my heart, you're a great guy - and I know I can speak on behalf of others when I say you've got some good friends here :cool:

Reaction score
Take it easy on yourself m8...PM me if there's anything I can do to help - I don't live far from your neck of the woods...can be there in 30 mins! :thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Neil, you'll probably read this in the morning, I hope you sleep well.

Life is full of peaks and troughs, it would seem you're in a trough at the moment :(

You have my phone number, I'm still convalescing (though I'm a lot better now), if ya want, call me tomorrow.

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Mucks, there's absolutely no need for apologies.

It's clear you have a lot of very good mates on here, and I think Ian has summed up a lot of people's feelings. (Mine included!)

Just take it easy, and look after yourself.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
I know I haven't been around long mucks but even in that short time you've made a big impression on me. You can PM me anytime or you have my email. If you need to talk just get in touch, we can set up a time to meet on MSN if you want. I'll be here :)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hi Neil

Take care mate and take it day by day or hour by hour, whatever's comfortable for you.

Much love, thoughts and prayers.

Gabs xx

muckshifter

Reaction score
what are you lot going on about .... ? oh crap, I posted this thead ...

?

... oh... ah, now then ...:blush:

oh dear ... I think I got a bit, err, tipsy, didn't I.

Hmmm, I better have a look around here ... I hope I did not upset anybody ... but I confess I haven't had a 'drink' in a loooong while ... not supposed to either. :blush: ... hey, it was a very good wine ... AND it was my nephew's 1st burpday party ... must get one of them ducks ...

I'm a little lost here ... as it is only err, oh, well it is past my bedtime, but not THAT late.

Me thinks I better go to bed now ....................... :blush: :blush:

****, I really do apologise ... IN ADVACE if I was out of order ... Ian, I hope you delete any 'rude' things I may have said ...

:blush: :blush: :blush: DON'T MIX DRINK AND DRUGS :blush: :blush: :blush:

oh my head hurts... me better ask me bruver what was in that box.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Mucks, in my eyes you have nothing to be sorry for. :thumb:

Neil, you've got the whole forum behind you here :thumb: You're a bit of a forum celeb
Agreed! :)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Wot, not up and about yet Mucks?:D

Don't worry mate, we all love you here
663.gif

Last edited:

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
I take it that our forum celebrity is still snoozing away gently, wearing off the effects?

Look forward to having you back on soon Neil.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Don't worry mate, we all love you here
663.gif

I'll second that :thumb:

You will always find friendship, support and an absorbant shoulder here :)

muckshifter

Reaction score
I'm awake, up out of bed, but maybe not for long ... don't feel too good after last nights err, what did I do?

Folks, I really do not know what the heck I did ... and I really don't know who to apologise to first.

Forgive me if I take the rest of the day off ... need to settle this tummy down and fix my thumping head. :(

Catch you all later ... thanks for the good wishes.

TTFN
mucks

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
I'm awake, up out of bed, but maybe not for long ... don't feel too good after last nights err, what did I do?

Folks, I really do not know what the heck I did ... and I really don't know who to apologise to first.

Forgive me if I take the rest of the day off ... need to settle this tummy down and fix my thumping head. :(

Catch you all later ... thanks for the good wishes.

TTFN
mucks

No probs :) Hope you feel better soon :thumb:

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Hey Mucks

Glad to see you posting, and glad you're feeling a bit better. I don't blame you for taking a few hours off to recover.

It might be worthing trying to find out if they can supply "Resolve" by the crate load:D

Keep smiling mate:)

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Neil, you've got the whole forum behind you here :thumb: You're a bit of a forum celeb :)

Speaking from the absolute bottom of my heart, you're a great guy - and I know I can speak on behalf of others when I say you've got some good friends here :cool:

Very true Ian!
So take care of yourself Mucks;) we all admire you on this forum thats for sure:thumb:

Ask a Question