Sony PCVRX Recovery CD

Reaction score
I need some help I was given a Sony PCV 7732 that had been crashed, I started the System Recovery Process but realized I am missing the number 2 Recovery disc. I think i have the rest but i will list and see if anyone knows. Any help is appreciated. The discs are labeled PCVRX500
System Recovery CD#1 Version v45.1
System Recovery CD#3 version v45.1
Driver Recovery cd version v45.0
Application Recovery cd #2 version v45.2

I am just wanting to set this computer up for my youngest and i think it will work fine. Once again thanks for any help.

Reaction score
Hello there. It's been a while since you posted this, but just in case, I have a similar problem to yours and think we can hel each other. I inherited a pcv7732 refurbished VAIO that needs to be reinstalled and I am missing the number 1 Recovery Disc. I have the number 2. I am also missing the Aplication Recovery cds. There is nothing on the web, especially on the SONY support website on these models.

I hope we could exchange images of the CDs we are missing. Interested? Let me know

MA.

Reaction score
pcrecoveryshop.com sells the cds

I have the three system recovery cds, but only one application recovery cd (#2) for pcv-rx500 v45.0 . I looked all over on the internet and then had an online chat with Sony. They told me to go to their parts department and shop. I did that, but found they are not available from Sony.

My system is not corrupt, but I am giving it to someone and wanted to get rid of all the personal information. Sony tells me the only way to do this is with the recovery CDs. I did another search with the model number and cd version and found them for sale at pcrecoveryshop.com.

Did you ever find a complete set to do your restore?

Reaction score
PCV RX500 Series CDs ver V45

Hello,

I'll burn any & all cds from the list below if anyone can burn me just one!
I'll compress the entire CD to an email attachment or burn a physical CD mailed to your address.

I need:
System Recovery CD PCV-RX500 Series CD#3 version V45.1

I have:
System Recovery CD PCV-RX500 Series CD#1 Version V45.1
System Recovery CD PCV-RX500 Series CD#2 Version V45.1
Application Recovery CD PCV-RX500 Series CD#1 Version V45.2
Application Recovery CD PCV-RX500 Series CD#2 Version V45.2
Driver Recovery CD PCV-RX500 Series Version V45.0

(e-mail address removed)
POB 304
Winthrop Harbor, IL 60096

Reaction score
System Recovery CD PCV-RX500 CD #1

Hi,

I need System Recovery CD PCV-RX500 CD #1 v 45.1. I have other CDs.

Could some one who has the CD upload it to a site from where I can download the CD iso image?

Reaction score
RestoreDisks.com

I found sets at RestoreDisks.com
My set from restoredisks were $26.99 saving 42% over pcrecoveryshop $46.50
They ship same day when using paypal.

Let me know if anyone needs the image on depositfiles
or I'll remove that post to save the server space...

-- original post --

WOW - thanks TechSearch! - man am I glad to hear from you!!
I made a NERO .nrg file - to convert to .iso (if needed)
see http://3d2f.com/tags/iso/convert/nrg/

System Recovery CD#1 is posted at
http://depositfiles.com/files/01ackpat5

A unregistered user account on DepositFiles.com will loads
at voice modem speeds(56kish) so start it on idle equipment or overnight.
Could you please post
System Recovery CD#3 ASAP & let me know?

I'll be happy to post others needed, but pretty please post CD#3 SOON

Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi All,

I too have just begun recovering an older computer for my daughter only to find that I am missing: System Recovery CD PCV-RX500 Series CD#2 Version V45.1 . . . I have all other CDs necessary and can upload somewhere if someone still needs them.

Can anyone help me out with System Recovery CD PCV-RX500 Series CD#2 Version V45.1 ?

THANKS in advance,

Amulet

Reaction score
Needing system CD 2 and application CD 2

Hello,

I am also in need of the Sony System Recovery CD PCV-RX500 Series CD#2 Version 45.1 as well as the Sony Application Recovery CD PCV-RX500 Series CD#2 Version V45.2.

I have the System Recovery discs 1 and 3, Application Recovery disc 1, and the Driver Recovery CDs, if anyone needs them or could share the disc 2(s), please drop me an e-mail.

(e-mail address removed)

-Jeff

Reaction score
Hi, I really need system recovery disc pcv-rx500 #2 badly. I have all other discs and can provide you with them. Your help would be much appreciated.

Reaction score
Hey all!

i have made an account to write if it is still possible to get the:

System Recovery PCV-RX500 CD #1 v45.1
System Recovery PCV-RX500 CD #2 v45.1
System Recovery PCV-RX500 CD #3 v45.1

from one of you's?
my cd's are old already and they don't seem to work anymore, ill really appreciated if there are some people that are still active and have them! please! i have tried and look for them in the web but its impossible..i can't seem to find them...Thank You's!:)

Reaction score
Hi,

I have the DVD1 windows vista recovery disk for the vaio vgn-sr19vn ... I need the recovery DVD2.

thanks to help me, i can exchange the RDVD1 with RDVD2.

cio

Ask a Question