Sometime cannot hear midi

~*Eternity*~

I have a midi file that auto starts when someone opens my webpage.
Sometimes when I go to my page, I cannot hear the midi playing but the
slider bar moves like it is playing. I have tested my computer by
immediately going to another site that I know plays midis also...and I
cannot hear them either. I can however, hear my windows media player files
when opening WMP and clicking on a song. I can also hear the shutdown and
startup sounds for my computer. Sometimes, if I restart my computer, it
fixes the problem and I can hear the midis on websites again.
Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?
Eternity

Jym

Go to run and type; dxdiag . Run complete sound test. Repost with results if
necessary. Jym

betonomas

Jym said:
Go to run and type; dxdiag . Run complete sound test. Repost wit
results if
necessary. Jym

"~*Eternity*~" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message
I have a midi file that auto starts when someone opens my webpage.
Sometimes when I go to my page, I cannot hear the midi playing bu
the
slider bar moves like it is playing. I have tested my computer by
immediately going to another site that I know plays midis also...an
cannot hear them either. I can however, hear my windows media player
files
when opening WMP and clicking on a song. I can also hear the shutdow
and
startup sounds for my computer. Sometimes, if I restart my computer
it
fixes the problem and I can hear the midis on websites again.
Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?
Eternity

Sometimes I cannot hear MIDI archives and I´ve run the dxdiag and ther
it tells that my MIDI emulator has en error on the 5th step.. and
don´t know what to do.. and need it.. plz someone help m