some sites automatically freezes

Mallows

Hi! when i open some sites it just automatically freezes. i tried to restart
it and just focus on one site but it still freezes. I'm using vista home
premium 32-bit. i just got this notebook almost 2 mos ago. I also tried to
check and limit the start up prog and my windows update is on. can someone
help me on this? thanks

Malke

Mallows said:
Hi! when i open some sites it just automatically freezes. i tried to restart
it and just focus on one site but it still freezes. I'm using vista home
premium 32-bit. i just got this notebook almost 2 mos ago. I also tried to
check and limit the start up prog and my windows update is on. can someone
help me on this? thanks

Not enough information for us to help you. What sites? Give examples of
URLs so others can check those sites for you. As for managing your
startup, the best place to begin is from within the programs themselves.
Look for options/preferences where you can tell the program not to start
with Windows. If the program doesn't allow you to manage it, then use
the System Configuration Utility (msconfig).

Start Orb>Start Search box>msconfig [enter]

If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation,
type the password, or click Continue. Then see what is on the Startup
tab. You don't need to restart immediately, but the next time you do
you'll get a dialog saying you've used the Utility. Usually in Vista
this will be blocked by Windows Defender and you'll need to allow it so
you can then tick the box that says in effect, "don't bother me about
this again".

Important - Do not use the System Configuration Utility to stop
processes. Instead, use Start>Run>services.msc [enter] and do not stop
any services unless you really, really know what you're doing.

You can Google the names of what you see on the Startup tab to identify
programs. Here are some additional links to help with that:

http://aumha.org/a/loads.htm - What loads at Startup?
http://castlecops.com/StartupList.html
http://www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup_index.htm
http://www.theeldergeek.com/services_guide.htm

It's also important to make sure that the computer is virus/malware-free
since infection can cause Internet (and other) issues:

Malke

ArseClown

Mallows said:
[...]

rgrthtyvgh