Some file I never wanted were sent to anomymous address so much.

Park, Woo-Yeil

Hi there.

I am afraid when I open a my mail box every time.
Because the nervous file which were returned saying that "sorry Couln't send
your file" were fulled in my mail box.
Maybe I used to spend much time to erase these file.
I'm really angry but couldn't quit this problem.

Some mail server informed to me refered to solving this problem,
But they rescued only infected file but intercept it bacsically.

Hope this helps
and any kinds of your comment will be very helful to me.
Thanks in advance.

--------Following is one of the infected file's source---------

Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 19:17:35 GMT

--owatwvozbnvwuzj

<HTML>
<HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY>
<iframe src=3D"cid:nuqauqkhhmtcwj" height=3D0 width=3D0></iframe>
<BR><BR><BR>Undelivered to <B>[email protected]</B>
</BODY></HTML>

--owatwvozbnvwuzj

TVqQAAMAAAAEAAAA//8AALgAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Roady

You didn't sent it but someone who is infected with a virus and who as got
your e-mailaddress did. The virus takes "To" address at random and pretends
to come from a big corporation like Microsoft or pretends to be an
undeliverable receipt.

If you've scanned your computer with up-to-date virusscan definitions you
should be fine. Also'; don't post your primairy e-mailaddress on the
Internet and on newsgroup as spammers like to harvest addresses that way.

--
Roady
www.sparnaaij.net

Questions of the month:
-Color Code Your E-Mail Advanced
-Add Sound To Your E-mail

Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your
mailbox!
www.sparnaaij.net