There are several steps you can take to try and solve the freezing issue with solitaire advertisements:
1. Close and restart the solitaire game: Sometimes, advertisements can get stuck and cause the game to freeze. Closing and reopening the game may fix this issue.
2. Update the game: Make sure that you have the latest version of the solitaire game installed on your device. Updating the game can sometimes fix freezing issues.
3. Clear cache and data: Clearing the cache and data for the solitaire game in your device's settings can sometimes help with freezing issues. Just go to Settings > Apps > Solitaire and select "Clear data" and "Clear cache".
4. Disable ads: If none of the above solutions fix the problem, you can try disabling ads in the game. Many free solitaire games rely on advertisements to generate revenue, but disabling them could potentially fix any freezing issues.
5. Contact customer support: If none of the above steps work, you may need to reach out to customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide a solution or suggest additional steps to try.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.