Windows 10 They took your games away

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Upgrade Win 7 Premium to Win 10 and you'll find Microsoft have taken away the 'free' bundled Solitaire etc ... and if you want them back, be prepared to be bombarded with advertising, or, PAY to get rid of the ads ... MS, go for a long walk off a short pier. :rolleyes:

more here

:user:

muckshifter

Reaction score
"Microsoft Solitaire has been free to play for the past 25 years on Windows, and continues to be free to play on Windows 10. Users can access and play everything within the game for free, including new premium features like Daily Challenges and Star Club. The Microsoft Solitaire Collection game experience and Premium Upgrade features such as Double Coins for Daily Challenges, and removal of advertisements, is identical to the Windows 8 version that has been available for purchase for years."

I don't care to 'play' Windows games either, but hey! Solitaire is a tradition. To take it away from your existing system, and call it an upgrade, is, is, abysmal!!

All the traditional bundled FREE games are gone!

My sister ain't gonna be too pleased. :nod:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Solitaire is now an app.

Welcome the doctrine, accept assimilation and know that as well as parting with hard earned cash, with information gleaned from your operating system via Microsoft's licensing agreement you will be targeted for sales for everything from fertiliser to deodorant-impregnated footwear.

Welcome to the machine :)

muckshifter

Reaction score
Solitaire is now an app.

Welcome the doctrine, accept assimilation and know that as well as parting with hard earned cash, with information gleaned from your operating system via Microsoft's licensing agreement you will be targeted for sales for everything from fertiliser to deodorant-impregnated footwear.

Welcome to the machine :)

... and it'll all be in $$$$ :rolleyes:

"Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
Where have you been? It's alright we know where you've been.
You've been in the pipeline, filling in time,
provided with toys and Scouting for Boys.
You bought a guitar to punish your ma,
And you didn't like school, and you know you're nobody's fool,
So welcome to the machine."

Pink Floyd

Ask a Question