Humble Weekly Sale: Telltale Games

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Eight fantastic games. The Humble Weekly Sale features a new deal every Thursday. Be sure to jump on this amazing offer before it’s gone! This week, pay what you want for Telltale’s hit games Back to the Future: The Game, Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse, Poker Night at the Inventory, Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures, Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent, Puzzle Agent 2, and Hector: Badge of Carnage. If you pay more than the average, you’ll also get The Walking Dead! This bundle also includes two soundtracks to fill your ears with sweet, sultry sounds.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly#game-info-thewalkingdead

Great offer. I'm looking forward to the Wallace and Gromit game and The Walking Dead.
I paid $10 which is about £6.50, cheap as chips for some decent time wasters.:D

I got the two Alan Wake games last week for the same price. Just downloaded them but have no idea when I'll get to play them. :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Good bundle, good price, but can't say any of them appeal to me.

Being a glutton for punishment I've been trying some more GOG (Good Old Games) titles. Some are good and work well, others are a complete waste of money, it's kinda pot luck.

Recently got Judge Dredd - Dredd vs Death, gameplay's ok (it's an fps) but the game itself is good, but not very very good and also Shadow Warrior complete which is good once you remap the controls and figure the mapping has to be done before you open the game. Dated graphics on both but for $2.99 each (£2.04 each) worth the wedge. They were both in a weekend sale when I bought them.

Other GOG Games that are good: Clive Barkers' Undying (just finished that) And Ultima IX Ascension.

And now to really make your day - Both Alan Wake games and an add-on available now for about another 24 hours from Steam for £3.10 :(

Both excellent games, I enjoyed those a lot. I thought the first one was best, the Nightmare one is more of a shoot 'em up than the first.

Ask a Question