Sleepy PC keeps going to sleep

My WinXP home edition PC keeps going to sleep after 135 seconds then I have
to supply my password to get back in.

I have all the power options set to never, not that any of them allow you to
program two minutes and fifteen seconds! Could it be a bios setting in the
ACPI (advanced configuration and power interface)?

The machine has always done this since installing XP, I have just done my 3
monthly reinstal confident that it would make it zip along again and hoping
that the sleepy problem would leave this time, well you never know your luck!
lol

This is my first time here so I look forward to the novelty of getting
replies now that the shoe is on the other foot and I have reached the limit
of my computer knowledge!
--
Have a great day

Keithanthony

System Details
OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name OFFICE
System Manufacturer AWARD_
System Model AWRDACPI
System Type X86-based PC
Processor x86 Family 15 Model 44 Stepping 2 AuthenticAMD ~1599 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD 6.00 PG, 08/08/2005
SMBIOS Version 2.2
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "5.1.2600.2180
(xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)"

Time Zone GMT Standard Time
Total Physical Memory 512.00 MB
Available Physical Memory 113.83 MB
Total Virtual Memory 2.00 GB
Available Virtual Memory 1.96 GB
Page File Space 1.10 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Disk is dual partitioned 80 Gb split C:\30Gb and D:\50Gb

DL

What about screen saver options?
rt click on desktop,properties

"Keithanthony" <ducati_dharma(is hat)hotmail.com replace bracketed with @