Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Hi from Minna,
New to forums, I am retired. on to my third computer, I like computing, chat, watercolour painting, gardening, making cards on PC and by hand. Have two cats.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Welcome

Hi Minna
happywave.gif
- welcome to the forums :)

With all those interests you should find plenty to chat about on here, so feel free to join in at any time
nod.gif

Reaction score
Hi Adyweb, I tried to thank you for your help for my sister's rogue dialler but couldn't find the way. It was a virus she had attached to the modem. All is well now, I hope! Thank you for your help and the welcome. Thanks to everyone else for the welcome also, I am still finding my way around, stay cool!!, regards Minna.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi there Minna, welcome to PC Review,:D I'm new to forums too, but this one is great. Everyone is very helpful here.
happywave.gif

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Hi minna :wave:

Good to meet you :nod:

I'm also an artist & work in watercolours & acrylics, I've got a piccy up in the gallery if you want see & if you want to put up some piccys of your work I would love to see it :)

Reaction score
Paintings

Hi cirianz,
I wouldn't call myself an artist, more of a leisure painter really, but I have been attending classes for some years now. My latest epic was a picture of a jungle with animals in the manner of Henri Rousseau. Oh! and a picture of a permanent flower stall in our local high street.

I loved your paintings and the photographs of New Zealand, it looks like paradise.

Regards
Minna:wave:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
A belated hello and welcome to the forums Minna...Hope you enjoy your stay....

Ask a Question