    designed to be?

    Thanks
    Michael

    Guest, Apr 27, 2004

  2. You can use multiple sigs but you need to insert them yourself. Outlook 2003
    supports assigning sigs to accounts so they change automatically when word
    is the editor.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Apr 27, 2004

  3. Create multiple signatures the normal way and make one the default. If you
    want to use a different signature for the current message, right-click the
    signature that Outlook inserted automatically.

    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
    Author of

    Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook], Apr 27, 2004