From: "John Corliss" <[email protected]#>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 9:12 AM
Subject: *sigh* About A.A. Fussy.

John Corliss

Omar said:
OK, I would like to release the fact I AM NO LONGER associated with Babya
(or at least the statement). I am sorry if you feel differently, but as
stated in the clarifications post for CetusDev, I do have a legitimate
product and am not trying to troll or anything.

If you wish to ignore this message, then fine, but you're just basing your
opinion on quick glances and aafuss's claims. CetusDev is splitting from
Babya. You can deal with him on your own, we're moving on.