Set up EXplorer to rececive e mail

Would like to know how to set up explorer to receive e mails from my e mail
adress with other ISP and Hot mail

Fred Boer

This is a newsgroup for questions relating to Microsoft Access, the database
management program. You will probably have better luck posting your question
in a newsgroup related to email, perhaps:

microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

or

microsoft.public.outlook

Good luck!
Fred Boer

"Improving computerknowledge" <Improving
news:[email protected]...

Lynn Trapp

If you are referring to Windows Explorer, it is not an email client, so I
don't think you can do that.

Also, please ask your question in an appropriate newsgroup such as in the
microsoft.public.outlook.* hierarchy. This newsgroup is for MS Access, The
database product.

--
Lynn Trapp
MS Access MVP

"Improving computerknowledge" <Improving
news:[email protected]...

Rick B

This is a newsgroup to help folks create Microsoft Access databses. You are
in the wrong group.

BUT, your question makes no sense. Before reposting, you should reword your
question. You want to check email using Internet Explorer? Just go to your
ISP website, log in, and find the email link.

Rick B