Sending & receiving Faxes in Outlook 2002

Searching

In Outlook 2000 you could start a service called
Microsoft Fax & then send and receive faxes inside of
Outlook. How do i go about activating this in Outlook
2002

Max?

If I have Office XP installed on Windows ME system, I can get fax?
Windows ME doesn't have built-in fax service...
Thanks.

Max Orlandini

Russ Valentine said:
Outlook 2002 can integrate with Windows XP Fax or Windows 2000 Personal Fax.
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/services/win2000fax.htm
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/services/winxpfax.htm

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
Searching said:
In Outlook 2000 you could start a service called
Microsoft Fax & then send and receive faxes inside of
Outlook. How do i go about activating this in Outlook
2002

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

No. ME was the only OS released with one.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Searching said:
In Outlook 2000 you could start a service called
Microsoft Fax & then send and receive faxes inside of
Outlook. How do i go about activating this in Outlook
2002

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

....that's withOUT one.

--