Sending Mail with AOL.COM???

AOL Mail

I keep getting error messages when I try to send email via a broadband
connection when I am connected to AOL.COM?

Is there a way to transfer all UNSENT MALE from Windows Mail to AOL unsent
mail box?

Thank You

Gary VanderMolen

Comments inline.

"AOL Mail" wrote in message
I keep getting error messages when I try to send email via a broadband
connection when I am connected to AOL.COM?

I see a question mark but not really a question. There is no reason why you
couldn't send mail via broadband using Vista's Windows Mail program.
Are you asking for help as to how to do that? To start, we would need to see
a verbatim copy of the error message. Right-click on your error message, copy,
then paste it into a reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the
complete error message.
Is there a way to transfer all UNSENT MALE from Windows Mail to AOL unsent
mail box?

How many messages are you talking about? If just a few, copy and paste.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)