Outlook send .ics file with other organizer

Reaction score
I'm trying to solve a problem. I'm generating a standard .ics file out of an application. The ORGANIZER field in this .ics file is a mailbox address where I have full access in Outlook over delegated rights ("Delegate Access"). My standard mailbox address in Outlook is a different one.

Case 1) ORGANIZER field in .ics file is set to the mailbox address, where I have full delegated rights in Outlook. When I open the .ics file with Outlook I do not got the button "update participants" that I can send the appointment to all attendees. I just get a button "save & close".

Case 2) ORGANIZER field in .ics file is set to my standard mailbox address in Outlook. When I open the .ics file with Outlook I will get the button "update participants" that I can send the appointment to all attendees.

How is it possible, that I can open the .ics file with the mailboxaddress where I have full delegated rights in Outlook so that I can send the appointmenht to all attendees?

Thanks for your help.

Bye, Manu

Ask a Question