Access Select, Copy,Paste and Save data from subform in Access 2007.

Reaction score
Hi ..Dear all experts,
I am creating a DB for my Transportation company in Access 2007 . As of business speciallity we are hirer of several trucks per day at one end while supplier of the same loads to our different either permanent or one time customers at other end. I have developed dispatch and recieving data entry forms , tables and on that basis the querries and reports but at a level I have stuck very badly..For payment to the hired vehicles I created a form and attached query subform(freight) containing 17 columns...up to here everything is ok ....further i wish to select the entire row data with all columns according to the challan no produced before us for payment to truck owner which can be single or multiple in count.
What I require is to copy such challan no. data and paste/save in new table to keep records of paid challan and removal of such records from subform to avoid repeatation or mistake.
I strongly hope experts like you can sort out my problems within minutes where I have stuck here from more than one week.
I am first time using the Access programming and completely away from technical and prog. languages.

Ask a Question