scrolling names in power point

shelly hughes

I am trying to create a power point to show the names of my students who made honor roll. There are about 200 names, I want to scroll on one slide if possible. I have os x. Currently the names scroll to the top of the text box and then stop, so you can only see the ones that fit on the screen.

Any suggestions?

Free SharePoint Form Creator/Generator/Builder
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...2-947eb5f5f0ec/free-sharepoint-form-crea.aspx

shelly hughes

Thanks for all your suggestions, but none of them are working. I have power point 2008 and there are no credit options. I got close with one of the suggestions, but only some of the names are appearing. 2008 has a credits feature, but you have to save the power point as a movie. Is there a widget I can down load that will enhance this version. ( I hope widget was the right word.) I will keep searching the sights you all have suggested. Again, thanks.

shelly hughes wrote:

scrolling names in power point
12-Nov-09

I am trying to create a power point to show the names of my students who made honor roll. There are about 200 names, I want to scroll on one slide if possible. I have os x. Currently the names scroll to the top of the text box and then stop, so you can only see the ones that fit on the screen.

Any suggestions?

The Software Project Loan Shark!
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...d-3d73e47db1d5/the-software-project-loan.aspx

Michael Koerner

You might want to ask the same question in the Mac PowerPoint newsgroup

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

shelly hughes wrote:

scrolling names in power point
12-Nov-09

I am trying to create a power point to show the names of my students who
made honor roll. There are about 200 names, I want to scroll on one slide if
possible. I have os x. Currently the names scroll to the top of the text box
and then stop, so you can only see the ones that fit on the screen.

Any suggestions?

The Software Project Loan Shark!
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...d-3d73e47db1d5/the-software-project-loan.aspx

jpforestier

Within a textbox, write your 200 names, one per line.
Move this box below the slide (the fisrt name being just below the slide).
Use a trajectory animation on this box, directed towards Up.
Click on the red arrow and on the (very) small white handle of the red
arrow. With Shift, move the red arrow far above the slide. And test it.