pwer point to print

Michael Koerner

Not natively from within PowerPoint. A couple of options, you could send
your presentation to Word do some juggling to get it so that it looks good
to you and then print it off. Or you could send it to Acrobat, and then
print it from their

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

<sandy brockel> wrote in message I made a power point presentation for my daughter's rehearsal dinner. I
would like to print it in book format to give to family. Does anyone know
where this can be done? Thanks!

WPF DataGrid Custom Paging and Sorting
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...f-32b2d802ae17/wpf-datagrid-custom-pagin.aspx