Slow scroll with auto filter on

Shivkumar HN

MS Excel 2007.
I have a large workbook (.XLSM) having reasonable number of formulas and few macros. If I filter part of it, I can only scroll at turtle speed. Major slow down is when the filter is set so that few rows are visible. When I try to arrow over to the right, it takes 10 seconds
to go past each cell.
Any suggestion is welcome, please.

SharePoint Create List Add/Edit Form Web Part With Custom Toolbar and Attachments Option
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...th-custom-toolbar-and-attachments-option.aspx

Jim Cone

Worth a try...
Turn off the display of page breaks under: Excel Options | Advanced | Display options for this worksheet
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

..
..
..

"Shivkumar HN" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
MS Excel 2007.
I have a large workbook (.XLSM) having reasonable number of formulas and few macros.
If I filter part of it, I can only scroll at turtle speed.
Major slow down is when the filter is set so that few rows are visible.
When I try to arrow over to the right, it takes 10 seconds to go past each cell.
Any suggestion is welcome, please.

fu hu

Want To Find Cheap shoes ?The Faithworthy Shoes From The Official Appointed Factory In China?Enjoy The Authentic Shoes With the Fake Price!Low to $55,Free Delivery In One Week And No Sale Tax!

www.findsoso.com

We offer a large rank of shoes. All of them are original level and cheap,either retail or wholesale is accept on findsoso.com,we can offer the lowest price with the Original shoes, if your order is up to 50PCS,the Price will be more favorable.We provid perfect after sale service,Delivery Free and No Sake Tax.Please trust to purchase!

www.findsoso.com

Mocking WCF Services Using Moq
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...61d435d81/mocking-wcf-services-using-moq.aspx