Screen Saver Problem

S

smtjs

I just started having this problem: When I use the Plus! Aquarium screen saver, it only shows 3 wide bands of color, black at the bottom, green in the middle, and blue at the top - no moving graphics. My display card is Nvidia GeForce FX 5600 with 128 MB of memory. I have a P4 with 1024 MB of memory and 110 GB free space on my hard drive. Thanks for any help.

G

Hi

did you install the drivers for the nvidia video card. Usually windows detects it on load and installs its own drivers

Make sure that you install the CD that came with the nvidia card and then run autoplay and then select windows xp and then let it install the drivers for xp and then reboot when prompted.

Regard
M. Rajes
www.winxpsolution.co

----- smtjs wrote: ----

I just started having this problem: When I use the Plus! Aquarium screen saver, it only shows 3 wide bands of color, black at the bottom, green in the middle, and blue at the top - no moving graphics. My display card is Nvidia GeForce FX 5600 with 128 MB of memory. I have a P4 with 1024 MB of memory and 110 GB free space on my hard drive. Thanks for any help

Ask a Question